Zoom Video Visits With The Physician
What is a Virtual Video?
A Virtual Video Visit allows you to speak to your doctor using live audio and video through a mobile phone, or tablet. You will need to download the Zoom Cloud Meeting App.
Simple and convenient to use
See your doctor from anywhere; just click their personalized room link provided to you to join them for a video call.
Private and secure
All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored. We adhere to HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR data privacy requirements.
What do you need?
Any phone/tablet, android or apple, or computer can complete video visits if it has a working microphone, speaker, and camera and must use Chrome, Firefox or Safari to complete your visit. You must also have access to a wireless network or high-speed data connection through your wireless carrier.
How much will it cost?
These appointments are typically covered by your regular health insurance. That means that you’ll be charged the same co-pay as an in-person visit. We will bill you for any co-pay due. If you don’t have insurance, we can talk about a self-pay option.
Prior to your appointment:
- Dress appropriately for your visit.
- Find a private quiet space.
- Turn off all other electronics in the room (tv, radio, etc.)
- Adjust the lighting and camera as needed.
What to expect on the day of your appointment:
- Our office staff will call to pre-register you for your visit with your provider.
- You will be sent the link to your provider via MyChart or e-mail
- Our medical staff will call you 10 mins prior to your appointment time to gather information needed for your appointment.
- Afterwards with the link provided you will check-in to your video visit.
How to start your visit
From a smart phone
- Download and install the Zoom Cloud Meeting from the Apps Store
- Enter in first and last name
- Click Continue
- You will be placed in the virtual waiting room and your physician will be notified.
From your computer
- Open your MyChart message or email
- Click on the hyperlink sent (you may have to copy and paste the link into your browser)
- Enter your first and last name when prompted
- Click Join Meeting
You will be placed in the virtual waiting room and your physician will be notified.